It is usually held belief that dogs and cats just can’t get along because they are natural enemies. People who share their homes with both species know that this is not true. Dogs and cats can form durable friendships. It is life experiences with members of the other species, and not an inborn hatred, that determines how cats and dogs feel about each other.
We discovered lovable photos of cats completely smitten with their doggy family, and the evidence below will be sure to make your heart pop.
1. “This looks like a great spot to lay down.”
2. “My cat REALLY likes the new dog.”
3. “What do you mean my new favorite bed is actually a dog?”
4. And they call it puppy (and kitty) love…
View this post on Instagram
When you see someone looking at Bae in public👅 #mine #baegoals x x #kinsley #labstagram #lablife #yellowlab #puppy #labsofinsta #dogsofinstgram #dogsofinsta #puppygram #labradorable #dogs_of_world #fablabs #labs_of_insta #labrador_class #talesofalab #labradorlove #puppylife #labradorsofinstagram #dogstagram #talesofalabpuppy #labradoroftheday #cutepuppies #goldenpuppies #goldenlabrador #puppyoftheday #labrador_feature #labradors_ #kitten
5. “I NEVER LET GO!”
6. Opposites obviously attract for this adorable duo.
7. Just 2 best friends enjoying a beach day.
8. Even animals love a good spoon.
9. “I love you, big brother. You check that out first, though.”
10. “He doesn’t look like us, but he will be our baby forever.”
11. “This is my brother. He’s a cuddler.”
12. This big brother is not allowed to move a single inch, but look how happy it makes his baby sister.
13. A photogenic pairing of pals
14. It’s always nice to have a buddy when you’re feeling down.
15. There are never too many kisses for this set of pals.
16. This cat is his best doggo’s personal hat.
17. This kitty never wants to let go of her best friend!
18. “My cat thinks my dog is delicious.”
19. This baby loves her giant friend with all her heart.
20. These BFFs always like to be as close as possible to each other.
21. Two besties taking a well-deserved snooze.
22. “You’re my black and white brother and we will be with each other forever.”
23. “This is my absolute favorite pillow of all time.”
24. This pup has his thinking cat on.
25. One is better than other in giving pose!
Lets us know if you’re also a happy owner of dogs and cats!